- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Software Engineer PHP (must have delivered a full and live project) experience to take a role in the development of our client facing on-line applications as well as our internal systems.
Assisting in the development of our client facing online applications as well as improving our internal systems legacy and future ones.
This would include:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- Developing new applications in conjunction with support from more senior developers.
- Writing documentation for the portions of applications you involved in.
- Conducting testing of applications.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Good working knowledge of:
- Object Oriented Programing concepts and design patterns
- MySQL, ( noSQL is a plus)
- (X)HTML & CSS
- PHP MVC frameworks: (Symfony is a must)
- Code repositories (GIT ) is recommended
- Cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- CMS ( Drupal [Preferred] / wordpress / joomla)
- E-commerce Knowlage is a plus.
- Experience in full stack software development in Agile teams following SCRUM's, user stories, agile estimation