- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonuses,merits, rewards etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +17 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
Job Purpose :
To lead a team of sales professionals for the development of, implementation of and full accountability for strategic and operational plans/solutions, which optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth for the designated portfolio in the short and long term. An important element of this role is to make the connection with the key stakeholders in the field (time in field is almost 70%)
- Designation: Product Manager
- Location: Maadi HQ
- Job Grade: E01/E03
- Reporting: Marketing Manager
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Commercial Acumen:
- Develop activity plans on guidelines and timings, assuring the most effective execution in the market that drives market share as well as delivers budgeted sales and profit targets
- Create and deliver/promote strategic and operational plans appropriate to the life-cycle of products in order to optimize return for Multicare
- Monitor business performance and the external environment to define long term corrective actions to optimize results
- Lead annual portfolio planning to ensure short term and long term goals are met
- Manage the brand P&L and A&P for each product, assigning the right mix to advertising and marketing activities to achieve plan sales.Prepare and report monthly A&P report per product per market
- Define and control brand budgets including forecasting, expense management and evaluation of cost effectiveness
- Track sales data , performance data, share of market data and distribution per channel. Devise action plans based on performance
- Develop full-scale communication plans across the product life cycle Implements marketing tactics and marketing mix, tracking effectiveness through defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Identifies opportunities for Life Cycle Management, e.g. indications, formulations
2. Strategy Development/Execution:
- Set long and short-term plans simultaneously and complimentary to ensure commercial objectives are met if not exceeded
- Develop and validate a differentiated Positioning that is sustainable and competitive. Translate this to relevant and compelling Customer Propositions
- Ensure the products continue to be relevant and competitive, maximizing the asset throughout effective lifecycle management
- Engage appropriately with internal and external partners, e.g. salesforce, physicians, payers and patient groups to develop and systematically execute integrated activities that have a clear line of sight to the Strategies.
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science), post graduate marketing qualification is a definite plus
- Previous experience of Pharmaceutical managing team or portfolio for at least a year is mandated . GIT/CNS experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of marketing, business principles and Pharma business environment
- Language : Fluent English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy : Professional knowledge of MS-Office
C. Competencies and Behaviors:
- An entrepreneurial winning mentality with strong learning capabilities and loads of energy
- Strong informative leadership
- Professional analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to influence, persuade and convince
- Drive for results; the drive to put energy into achieving results and take actions to exceed goals
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Customer service: anticipate the needs and expectations of customers
- Able to cope with stress and change
- Excellent strategic planning & execution for business plan
- Ability to communicate commercial value of products to target audience
- Excellent communication, advanced presentation and interpersonal skills
- Drive to succeed with a strong work ethic and project management skill
- Strong collaborative ability and dedication to team accomplishment
- Enjoy the new challenge with open and flexible mindset
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare