- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Set tools and objectives for department or unit.
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Manage staff.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Handle employee relations.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Manage support staff.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Participate in seminars and conferences.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Set district and regional goals.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Retail
About this Company
During the past nine years, Max Muscle® started as a retail store for
See all Careers and Jobs at Max Muscle
different kind of fitness products and was focusing on the Egyptian market and how to become a market leader in the fitness industry, after achieving our goal and opened 30 stores all over Egypt. Max...