- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answer incoming telephone calls and passing external calls.
- Sending faxes for all departments when needed.
- Manage Office boys & their tasks (organize their business errands with a rotation system to make sure there is at least 1 at the office).
- Regular control of all office supplies & purchases.
- Administration support for all departments (writing business letters & reports, DT permissions, delegation letters, etc.).
- Verify and check all DHL SKYnet invoices.
- Events arrangements (Happy Thursday, clients events, Ramadan Iftar, etc).
- Maintain & supervise the cleanliness & maintenance of the office (photocopiers, air conditioners, etc...)
- Management & tracking of access cards for both employees (including temp ones) & visitors.
- Downtown permissions in coordination with office boys.
- Welcome guest.
- Issue Wi-Fi access for guests
- Perform the visitor log and visitor card for any visitor.
- Arrange for lunch for visitors.
- Arrange any Taxi pick up for guests.
- Follow up with IT dept. for Access Cards activations
- Handling office petty cash for IMS legacy
- Open and stamp any incoming post and invoices.
- Follow up with fiancé team regarding the invoices & call the vendors
- Pass any incoming envelopes/shipments and address it to the employees.
- Importing online process.
- Preparing & mailing shipments packages & following up when needed.
- Filing office documents & maintenance contracts.
- Back up regarding any travel & hotels arrangements.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Around the world health-care stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to health-care. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they...
See all Careers and Jobs at IMS Health