- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitors the financial progress of all project, compute operating fixed and variable costs and compares such costs to budgets.
- Compares budget amounts to actual expenses is an accounting function that helps senior management adjust project costs while work is still in progress.
- Develops periodic reports (weekly) financial statements to a company's contract administrator manager and ensures that accounting procedures and systems are adequate and functional.
- Uses financial, budget and accounting expertise to evaluate project costs and ensures that costs remain within budgetary limits.
- Keeps records business activities and prepares periodic financial statements that inform top management about project progres
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office