- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite construction work.
- Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work, ensuring proper implementation.
- Reviews and approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans from contractors.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for onshore site construction.
- Plans and coordinates QNQC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
- Responsible for supervising the activities of the quality service providers and inspectors to ensure diligent performance.
- The QNQC Engineer reviews and approves the contractors' quality documentation, and implements contractor audits as well.
- Assure ITP and QCP compliance for precast works (forms preparation, concrete placement. loading storing.
- • Ensure that latest approved documents are distributed and implemented Assure this info availability
- with client and construction team
- Follow up ongoing rock activities, insure that all are fully complied with ITP & QCP, and do the internal inspection before submitting the ITR
- Follow up third party testing facility and activities and reporting as per the QCP, ITP and maintain the records of test and inspection
- Report progress/approval status daily. weekly and monthly. Track storing, loading and delivery to the project site
- Co-ordinate inspection for client representative/third party laboratory and subcontractors
- Prepare and develop all QNQC documents (PQP/ITP/QCP, Reports ... ) based on project requirements and local standards, liaise and manage client approval
- Review MS, QCP and ITP for Quay wall block production. Show effort to closeout external/internal NCRs
- and make sure that the approved corrective and preventive actions are correctly implemented
- Manage and ensure proper usage of site server including full document control. all files on the server traceable and project data is updated to NMDC server
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
Verbal communication & Language skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Will be expected to make presentations in English to subordinates and Line Management
- Written communication skills
- Required: Strong report writing performance required.
- Must have a good understanding of PC based systems i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passing Physical fitness from Abu Dhabi Health Service Co. SEHA, is mandatory. Physical examinations and investigations test (ADMA), will be required before working at offshore Oil and Gas Projects
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC