- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the overall camp management, maintenance and repairs on camp sites to ensure successful operation covering a wide range of interpersonal and logistical activities and perspectives. Work is performed independently within established policies and procedures.
- Support Facilities Supervisor in planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining Camp administration process.
- Focus on NMDC’s business priorities while meeting customer demands.
- Supervise camp administration planning & implementation of camp accommodation, catering and hospitality facilities activities.
- Ensure the hostel facilities, assets, fixture and fittings safeguarded & remain to the highest possible standard and manages maintenance activities effectively.
- Ensure effective and efficient running of the Camp and that all systems, facilities and procedures are in place to comply with legislation and as per company policies and procedures, including health & safety requirements and maintenance.
- Ensure strict compliance with regards to Camp regulations in and around the Camp with regards to ZERO tolerance policy in regards to safety.
- Ensure hostel/camp facilities provided to NMDC employees and guest as per rule and regulations.
- Conduct hygiene audits in the camp and kitchen area including use by date and storage methodologies to ensure camp health and sanitation standards are maintained.
- Set work priorities and respond to changing external priorities that impact on daily planned activities.
- Support the smooth running of the camp and ensuring that it adheres to the camp programme delivery aims, safeguarding Health and safety guidelines.
- Inspects all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
- Supervise camp orientation for new staff and undertakes inductions.
- Supervise and manage onsite setting up of camp equipment and resources, provide details camp running and logistical information for staff.
- Oversee the guest welcome / NMDC employees, from enquiry to checkout to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- To lead and identify gaps and to improve in camp service provision and bring these to the attention of Facilities Supervisor / PM and find out solutions to meet identified needs, to achieve continuous improvement and high professional standards.
- To ensure that all camp staffs are fully conversant with accommodation policy & procedure.
- To competently ensure all communication about NMDC hostel services, limitations communicated to end user in a professional and effective manner to safeguard both NMDC and employees interest.
- Coordinate emergency response activities and situations with the Camp Management to ensure that emergencies are controlled to NMDC standards.
- Maintain and co-ordinate implementation of daily, weekly and monthly camp tasks report, including occupancy rate, and catering status.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety of NMDC staff and visitors, ensuring compliance with relevant policies, procedures.
This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
- Considerable knowledge of Maintenance skills
- Ability to maintain financial records
- Delivery of projects and initiatives within timeframes/deadlines in line with objective
- Organisational and prioritising skills
- Tactical Planning with team collaboration
- Listens, speaks and writes effectively, acts with integrity, demonstrates adaptability, self-motivated
Role Specific/Technical Competencies:
- Security supervision
- Ability to prepare reports
- Event Management
- Understanding of planning weekly or occupancy rotas to ensure sufficient cover for bookings including additional demand.
Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Required: Fluent English
- Arabic and any other language is an asset.
- MS Office – (in particular, Word, Advance Excel, Power Point )
- ERP Oracle
- Accuracy & Self Reliant
- Flexibility: being longer period on duty & would do additional task as advised by LM.
- Strong Business affinity
Passing physical fitness from AD Health Service Co. SEHA is mandatory. Physical examinations and investigation test (ADMA) will be required before working at offshore Oil and Gas projects.
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC