- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, sales commission
About the Job
- We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market a real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Cooperate with brokers and developers.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Remaal Properties is a division of Mehanna Real Estate, an 18 years-old company with virtually the best track record in the Red Sea governorate (registered in the Egyptian Ministry of Investment), sells, furnishes and manages a wide variety of exclusive, beachfront projects...
See all Careers and Jobs at Remaal Properties