- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Graphic designers work to bring many kinds of communication alive.
- They produce designs that get their clients' messages across with high visual impact.
- The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
- Apart from rough sketches, most graphic design work is now done on the computer. Graphic designers use specialized industry-standard graphics or multimedia software packages.
- Designers may use different media - e.g. photography, presentations, visuals, and illustration - to get the results they want.
- Designers also have to work closely with other colleagues involved in projects, such as copywriters, photographers and sales staff. In order to win work, they may take part in formal presentations to 'pitch' their ideas to potential clients.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
See all Careers and Jobs at BeBrand
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the...