- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Commissions
- Females Only
About the Job
- Call for clients and follow them to know what's there needs and interests.
- Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Includes agents who represent buyer.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Sedek Real Estate Company. Our slogan is trust and credibility.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Sedek Real Estate
Al Sedek Real Estate Company is one of the most successful companies in the field of real estate investment and development, which has succeeded in creating a prestigious position in the Egyptian...