- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Developing new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects
- Upgrading existing software as the user organization's needs change
- Migrating existing software applications.
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results
- Working with technical support to develop user support materials.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are a software development and solution provider house, where we design and develop professional business solutions which are presented to our customers to cover the business needs in excellent quality.
See all Careers and Jobs at REEM Co.
We don’t only stop at developing concrete business solutions; We...