- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a Strategist who is focused on making strategy a vital part of the creative process at our agency.
- This strategist, first and foremost, is a champion of creativity.
- They possess an ability to see the point before everyone else and communicate in a way that is clear, actionable, and inspiring.
- They can identify digital opportunities as part of an integrated campaign for brand campaigns and launches.
- Someone who knows the difference between an observation and insight.
- Create creative engaging content through gathering insights and brainstorming sessions as well as social listening tools and coming up with a creative digital strategy.
- Supervise the quality of the creative work and ensure that it is not disruptive and uniquely defying digital practices.
- Display skills in proposal writing with an ability to adapt to the style and use of language that matches a client’s individual requirements.
- Create pitch presentations and initiatives for existing clients.
- Ensure that all campaigns and initiatives feature focused, on-brand messaging
- Oversee and work with teams to develop outstanding creative concepts (copywriters, art directors and account service)
- Creates and directs a wide range of ideas/designs to ensure the creative execution supports the brand strategy
- Steward of the client’s look, tone and feel
- Oversees the quality of the creative materials from client presentation through final production
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
About this Company
Established in 2012 by an Integrated group of talented professionals with hands-on experiences in different aspects of Media and Entertainment Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Arab Media Inc
Advanced System Integrator producing end-to-end solutions for a wide range of technologies including Broadcast,...