- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Partner with operational department heads to identify hiring needs and execute sourcing and recruiting plans.
- Implement the strategy and methodology about CV screening and candidates sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, networking, Internet postings, etc.
- Effectively manage the candidate process, including assessments, interview coordination, offer negotiation and placement and on-boarding procedures.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work”
- Review, update and suggest enhancements to recruitment policies/ practices and methodologies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports & Analysis to the rest of the team.
- Issue Medical checkup letters and conduct background reference on candidates and ensure all new employees signed their JDs before joining.
- Responsible for Employee referrals program, follow-up and payment.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment