- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The engineer is accountable for assignments of varying priority to multiple stakeholders in a dynamic environment and interacts with many different types of industries, and people at different levels, both internal and external, managerial and technical.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Reviewing cost and performance.
- Writing reports.
- Providing product education and advice.
- Responsible for inquiry, quotation and purchasing processes.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specification .
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Proposal review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Responsible to overall hardware, design, installation, commissioning and startup.
- Responsible to overall software, design, installation, commissioning and startup.
- Responsible for spare services for the equipment’s provided.
- Secure technical support and clarification to customer and sales department.
About this Company
Comex Commercial Co. was established in November 1978, and we have a long experience in our field, we are the sole agent of many well known international companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Comex Egypt