- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns .
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis.
- Writing and producing presentations.
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Any other work related duties & responsibilities.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production