- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job :
- Suggest proper media for approaching the right calibers and posting new vacancies over different types of channels to create a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct Phone interviews (Screening).
- Respond to all hiring requests accurately and on time.
- Communicate with the accepted candidates to inform them with the 2nd interview and/or the training time and Coordinate the senior at the first interview.
- Create an Application Form for candidates.
- Conduct orientation sessions for candidates upon the senior delegation.
- Accurately inform the candidates with the job offer, and confirm (sign) their acknowledgment with the acceptance letter.
- Document interviews results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc...) for future analysis, as well as all no-show reasons.
- Developing and preparing rejected candidates for another interview round and/ or another vacancy.
- Attending Job Fairs.
- Following up with the accepted candidates until they got hired from the client side.
- Create Evaluation form sheet that contains the ranking of the accepted candidates with the details.
- Conducting interviews for any internal vacancy
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
ECCO Outsourcing was established in 2001. We provide a wide array of Business Process Outsourcing services such as Contact Center; Inbound, Outbound, Front and Back Office services, all customized to clients’ needs. We also provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO