- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Consistently monitors markets, competitors, shifts in demand, identifying potential clients and business opportunities
- Establishes contact with new clients to develop new business relations and keeps existing customers up to date with new opportunities and services provided by the group
- Collects, analyzes and manages clients’ requests for quotations of new products, product portfolios, services or variations thereof
- Coordinates and supports communication and information exchange between clients and internal stakeholders
- Builds trust in the relationship with the client and ensures clients’ satisfaction
- Creates the yearly budget for each client in his/her portfolio, submits the budget to the Business Development Director
- Collects and analyses information to support the Finance department in drafting business plans for new ventures
- Supports the Market Development Manager in strategic meetings to define future plans, negotiate major contracts and manage critical issues
- Supports the Market Development Manager in defining and implementing the mid and long term business development strategy defining sales objectives and protecting company profit margins
- Excellent knowledge of the FMCG sector and specifically of the rigid plastic packaging global market
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of business economics
- Good knowledge of the supply chain process
- Good project management skills
- Arabic Mother Tongue
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a FMCG company or in a company with similar industry specific technologies and productive processes
About this Company
Serioplast is the largest Italian supplier and a leader throughout Europe in the production of customised, rigid plastic bottle packaging for the largest multinational brands in the mass consumer goods markets. The company is part of the larger packaging group, Old Mill...
See all Careers and Jobs at Serioplast