- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Complies and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Installs, modifies, documents and coordinates implementation of accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on due date.
- Responsible for recording all the companies’ liabilities.
- Prepare outstanding accounts payable balance
- Complies and sort documents such as invoices and checks, sub staining business transactions.
- Prepares checks, accounts statement, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payments
- Responsible for tax deduction from suppliers.
- Responsible for cost center allocation ( LOBs)
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least