- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share & Medical Insurance
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Supervision of all Governmental permits issuance procedures to oversee and sustain the warehouses activities across all locations.
- Monitor the Consuming of budgets for governmental & licenses to meet the assigned budget.
- Coordinate staff during inspections of governmental authorities to ensure smooth operation.
- Visit all branches to identify governmental noncompliance issues to confirm smooth working operations according to timely plan.
- Ensure the documentation of permits and license ( contracts, drawings and validity) are acceptable to maintain company rights.
- Establish a connection network nationwide to assure correct inputs for decision making.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to direct manager.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of authority.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma