- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share & Medical Insurance
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Supervision of all Governmental permits issuance procedures to oversee and sustain the warehouses activities across all locations.
- Monitor the Consuming of budgets for governmental & licenses to meet the assigned budget.
- Coordinate staff during inspections of governmental authorities to ensure smooth operation.
- Visit all branches to identify governmental noncompliance issues to confirm smooth working operations according to timely plan.
- Ensure the documentation of permits and license ( contracts, drawings and validity) are acceptable to maintain company rights.
- Establish a connection network nationwide to assure correct inputs for decision making.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to direct manager.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of authority.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...