- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels.
Branch Manager Job Duties:
- Organizing and executing training programs for branch personnel
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Developing and implementing sales plans
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
- Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Resolving customer problems as needed
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your state
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Drafting forecasts and business plans
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
Branch Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Management Experience, Ability to Meet Set Goals, Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets,
- Experience Growing Branch Revenues, Knowledge of Industry Rules and Regulations, Results Driven Attitude, Leadership Skills, Strong Customer Service Skills,
- Written and Oral Communication Skills, Human Resource Management Skills, Outstanding Organization Skills, Attention to Detail, Basic Computer Skills,
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Related Field or the Equivalent Work Experience
Branch Manager Skills:
- Customer service. Customer service is critical for everyone in retail, says career communications specialist Kelly Donovan in Los Angeles. ...
- People leadership.
- Sales experience.
- Sales leadership.