- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
- Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building, and conversion.
- Managing the company's Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn...etc) ensuring all contents are relevant for the different platforms.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis (SEO).
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Developing & Implement link building strategies.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing.
- Creation and execution of Email based marketing campaigns.
- Continuous review and active management of website contents and other online assets.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Complete SEO setups for new website projects, including 301 redirects, on-page optimization, Google Analytics configuration, and XML sitemap creation.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Arch2O.com was founded in April 2012 as an online architecture and design magazine where we review and critique architecture, urbanism, art, and design. Our team members work collaboratively and remotely on a daily basis to brainstorm and debate about the most influential,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arch2O