- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation in order to obtain the required quality.
- Approve the instructions relating to production operations and to ensure their strict implementation.
- Ensure that the production records are evaluated and signed by an authorized person before they are sent to the Quality Control Department.
- Check the maintenance of his department, premises and equipment.
- Ensure that the appropriate validations are done.
- Ensure that the required initial and continuing training of his department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Set production implementation plan and schedules.
- Observe workers / staff to ensure compliance with cGMP, GPS and set Standard Operating Procedures.
- Apply any changes in manufacturing / Packaging Procedures and coordinates with QC / QA for investigation and other actions to be taken.
- Review and control the batch production operation specifications and approve the master production insertions.
- Accurately assess the time and resources needed to accomplish a task and develop a realistic schedule.
- Approve purchasing of production requirements with pre-scheduled expenses in the budget.
- Inspects machine and equipment to ensure operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Implement manufacturing processes that foster high quality, cost efficiency, and compliance with all approved regulatory requirements.
- Follow up daily production output and drive for continuous improvement.
- Approve delivery of finished goods to warehouse.
- Authorize destruction of all types of waste for production.
- Coordinate with Validation and Engineering to compose between available capacity and product volume achievement.
- Organize a complex task involving a mix of resources including people, data, material, machines, etc.
- Create and develop a high-performing team committed to the mission and will effectively lead the achievement of desired goals.
- Provide, supervise, document and evaluate on-the-job training activities for all staff.
- Help to promote team effectiveness by encouraging or facilitating resolution of conflicts.
- Take critical decisions for rescheduling production to overcome any problem.
- Work closely with Engineering, QC, and QA to solve any problems related to productivity or product quality.
- Work with the Research & Development Manager to introduce new products on time and to continue to improve the performance of the manufacturing process.
- Revise monthly records of products (quality and quantity) and analyze variances against standard and monitors discrepancies.
- Approve production expenses (Overtime – Part time wages - Transportation).
- Set departmental expenses and capital requirements for new machines and equipment.
- Set standard hours and yields for all products during preparation of annual budget.
- Set clear expectations and accountability.
- Set objectives and carry out performance evaluation for production pharmacists.
- Approve schedule for employees’ job function training.
- Revise records for employee's job function training.
- Plan manpower for Production staff during the year and coordinate with HR Department to fill any vacancies that might occur during the year.
- Understand needs and considers external customers and/or internal clients in decisions and actions.
- Responsible for determination of hazards , risk factors, environmental aspects and their evaluation.
- Responsible for compliance with legal and other requirements in his department.
- Commitment to emergency plan execution.
- Assessment of production feasibility for new introductions, either for in-house or outsourced production
- Harmonize toll manufacturing activities
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Facing the challenge of this Century continuous scientific and technological changes, our plan of work is based upon our belief that human and animal welfare that should be appreciated and provided with premium services and treatments. That’s why we dedicated ourselves to give...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries