- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- We’re looking for an Android developer who is passionate about creating native applications for Android, able to work alongside different teams and quickly adaptable to new challenges.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain Android applications, providing ongoing support throughout the product life-cycle.
- Produce cutting-edge Android application prototyping and development.
- Create and update technical specifications for existing and new applications.
- Work with cross functional teams including designers,backend developers, product owners, quality control team,and other mobile developers to build app according to requirements and drive successful launches of Android versions.
- Design/document, implement and validate usages developed on Android platform.
- Push the boundaries of what is possible applying creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities.
- Help to resolve complex technical issues within and outside the team.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The Portal is a boutique creative agency in New York, Cairo, Dubai, Munich. with a core focus on creative, content, technology & e-commerce.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Portal
We help brands create amazing assets and provide the distribution platforms to tell their story and engage with their customers....