- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Purpose: Increase analytical impact through more real-time reporting and incorporation into analysis tools and processes
- Manage the development and design of the operational reports and associated analytics, in line with internal and external reporting requirements and agreed timelines, to enable internal users make better informed decisions.
- Managing the delivery of reporting and analytical services to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of reporting and data analytics
- Designing, developing and implementing plans for improving operational business intelligence.
- Develop tools and processes to support efficient analysis and communication of insights
- Leads the business analysis efforts to identify business problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- Ensure tracking performance trends integrating multiple sources of data, and preparing business reviews and presentations
- Responsible for analyzing and measuring operational KPIs and results on periodical basis to ensure availability of information to all levels
- Align with all business owners that all business activities are benchmarked, and accurately measured on Table - F on an ongoing basis to maintain and improve performance to the required status
- Ensure Staff awareness and adherence to RCC’s code of conduct and internal related policies and procedures.
- Ensure the accurate compilation and distribution of information and reports to identified stakeholders in a contextual and actionable format
- Areas Job Impacts: Client Experience & Satisfaction Invoicing Accuracy
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Functional Level: Demonstrated experience in reporting, operational metric design and approaches.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing complex projects and processes.
- Excellent Understanding of client’s business areas at all levels
- Excellent Knowledge of policies & procedures
- Excellent Knowledge of current performance metrics
- Excellent Knowledge of all COPC requirements
- Planning and organizing
- People Management
- Result orientation
- Problem solving and decision making Organizational awareness
Problem Solving: Differing Situations requiring the identification of issues, the application of judgment and the selection of solutions within the area of expertise and acquired knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Six Sigma Certification (black belt) is a must
- +7 years of relevant reporting and analytical technical experience in contact centers
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center