- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Develop computable user interfaces using JQuery and Angular JS and other libraries.
- Troubleshoot the problems that may face to the customer while serving his/her website.
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on Web site development needs.
- Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Assist in project planning and Web site design.
- Conceptualize long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Make suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customer.
- Ability to work under stress, and for overtime hours.
- Excellent communication, presentation and creativity skills.
- Living in Cairo Governorate is preferable.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Programming Skills,
- Verbal Communication,
- Cross-browser compatibility,
- Web User Interface Design (UI),
- Security Principles,
- Object-Oriented Design,
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Good to Excellent English speakers.
- Males and Females
- Preferred to be familiar with Ubuntu
- Flexible for overtime if business needed
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
About this Company
We are a law firm based in Cairo Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Safar & Partners