- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social insurance, Medical insurance, Flexible hours
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Responsible for the overall sales, profitability, customer service, visual strategies, operations, and store inventory management.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales quotas and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Cosmetics Pharmaceuticals Retail
You MUST not have a registered pharmacy with your name.
- You have 6+ years experience as a community pharmacist with previous success stories as a branch manager.
- You have an excellent knowledge in cosmetics products /Perfumes /Mother and baby products
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislation.
- Professional knowledge in Retail and sales principles, methods, and applications
- Related to the position post-studies are a plus
Your skills are exceptional in regard to:
- Customer services: a client-oriented personality
- Managing people: leadership and influencer by nature
- Critical thinking: an intellectual person with analytical skills
- Communication skills: delivering points easily
- Conflict resolution: in a professional manner yet flexible
- Visionary: thinking strategic
- Financial analysis: can turn numbers into facts and vice versa
- Presentable: an endless charisma
About this Company
Bloom is the first store of its kind in Egypt that combines a multitude of departments and services ranging from:
See all Careers and Jobs at Bloom Egypt
Health & Wellness: a comprehensive pharmacy providing medicinal and nutritional products and services.
Beauty & Cosmetics: a wide range...