- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Windows system administrator with a broad set of technical skills to help our engineers and customers with their day-to-day tasks.
- Install and maintain Windows servers and desktops.
- Install and configure DNS/DHCP/File/Print/WSUS services.
- Install and configure active directory and group policies.
- Provide Tier 3 support to our clients if needed.
- Manage Backup and Antimalware solutions.
- Monitor the infrastructure for any intrusion attempts or existing security threats and infections.
- Troubleshoot any problem related to Windows services or network issues.
- Recover servers and desktops from any software or hardware failures.
About this Company
We provide a wide range of professional services including cyber security consultancy, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and cross-platform malware analysis and development of innovative products.
See all Careers and Jobs at CyShield