- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform day-to-day treasury operations of Cash Management & Trade Finance transactions .
- Keep company’s checks books in order to issue all required payments to various suppliers & vendors as per alignment with AP section on daily basis.
- Managing, reviewing and verifying all bank transfers & all payments (suppliers, advances, taxes, … etc).
- Perform Electronic government payments through CPS system and follow up electronic signature process.
- Control and Issue LC application/amendments based on approved memo received, with related communications with banks, internal parties & vendors if required.
- Control form 4 requests and all Shipping documents as per purchase team memo.
- Control LGs issuance/Receive, reductions letters, cancelation letters and releasing based on approved communications “email / memo” from concerned dept.'s.
- Handle all audit inquiries on banks transactions.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Banking
About this Company
ALICO EGYPT® is one of Orascom Construction subsidiaries and one of the leading companies in the Middle East in the field of Aluminum & Glazing works founded in 2000.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alicoegypt
ALICO EGYPT® range of products extends from aluminum doors & windows to curtain walls,...