- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. He will be working alongside a team of other developers.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups is an asset.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
About this Company
Business Sense designs and produces innovative branded software solutions that address the specific needs of small-to-medium-sized businesses. The company offers an end-to-end software product portfolio to enable companies manage their finance and accounting departments,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Business Sense