- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The associate at BlueCloud delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in technology.
- Delivery of high-quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
- Design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or ITI
- Fresh Graduate
- Preferred Skills (not mandatory)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Exchange and System Center Products.
- MS Lync
- Office 365
- Networks and TCP/IP Protocol
- MS SQL Server
- SharePoint knowledge is a Plus
- MCSE is a plus
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud