- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an iOS developer
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be a development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
About this Company
Al-Majal Media and Studies is a specialized media company for the development of media platforms and for launching media initiatives. The company’s HQ is in Abu Dhabi. Al-Majal Media and Studies services local and regional communities highlighting issues relevant to those...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Majal Media