- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Arabia for information technology requires software project Coordinator who will work with the project manager in planning, leading and monitoring software projects
- Create detailed project plans and scope statements.
- Ensures SW Development processes are followed.
- Manage project activities, resources, and information.
- Participate in analysis, design and architectural phases.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Arabia-IT is a software Services Company established in 2002 with more than 100 employees to serve the enterprise and E-Government Solutions in Gulf region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabia for Information Technology
Our Headquarter is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - and our R&D office is located in Cairo, Egypt.