- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Vision 22 Advertising Agency
Vision22 is a well-established advertising agency with headquarters in Cairo-Egypt. We help our clients accomplish their business objectives through successful branding and creatively designed advertising campaigns. At Vision22 you will find a team of creative...