- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Executing supply chain processes while being charged with increasing efficiency and reducing costs; packed with leadership skills, approachability, clarity in giving direction, delegating responsibilities, and the ability to see the big picture to ensure supply chain activities are run as smoothly as possible.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. procurement, shipping, etc.)
- Assess vendor operations according to quality benchmarks and standards
- Negotiate prices and terms with local/foreign suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders
- Commitment to uncovering the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Foster strong partnerships with other businesses
- Monitor local/foreign supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Design and implement necessary supply chain optimization projects
About this Company
Agrimatic is so much more than just a “farming” company. We are attempting to paint a picture of what the agriculture industry could look like, by blending agriculture, technology, and architecture to create a wealth of opportunities for the future. We are altering the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic Farms