- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Sales Manager plays a key role in the success and failure of an organization.
- He/she is the one who plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for the organization.
- A sales director must be very clear about his role in the organization.
- He should know what he is supposed to do at the workplace.
Following are the key roles and responsibilities of a sales director but not limited to:
- A Sales Manager is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- A Sales Manager can’t work alone. He needs the support of his sales team where each one contributes in his best possible way and works towards the goals and objectives of the organization.
- He is the one who sets the targets for the sales executives and other sales representatives.
- A Sales Manager must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.
- The duties must not be imposed on anyone, instead should be delegated as per interests and specializations of the individuals. must understand who can perform a task in the most effective way.
- It is his role to extract the best out of each employee.
- Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- He is the one who decides the future course of action for his team members.
- It is the Sales Manager’s duty to map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- He should look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Responsible for brand promotion.
- He must make the product popular amongst the consumers.
- A banner at a wrong place is of no use.
- Canopies must be placed at strategic locations; hoardings should be installed at important places for the best results.
- Motivates team members is one of the most important duties of a sales director.
- He needs to make his team work as a single unit working towards a common objective.
- He must ensure team members don’t fight amongst themselves and share cordial relationship with each other.
- Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage them to deliver their level best.
- Appreciate whenever they do good work.
- It is the Sales Manager’s duty to ensure his team is delivering desired results.
- Supervision is essential.
- Track their performances. Make sure each one is living up to the expectations of the organization.
- Ask them to submit a report of what all they have done throughout the week or month
- He is the one who takes major decisions for his team.
- He should act as a pillar of support for them and stand by their side at the hours of crisis.
- Set an example for his team members.
- He should be a source of inspiration for his team members.
- Responsible for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
- Client relationship management is also his KRA.
- As a Sales Manager, one should maintain necessary data and records for future reference.
- Client coordination (scheduling events between clients and Health Connect staff – email monthly reports to clients – support sales and marketing as requested )
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ Sales Experience
- Healthcare experience is a must
- Experience in Medical insurance companies is a plus
Additional assets and abilities:
- Knowledge of utilization and Sales management
- Multi-lingual abilities are a plus
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7