- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Analyze outcome reports and work on a solution to increase utilization
- Undertakes quality initiatives, audits, risk management as due in conjunction with the Quality.
- Consults with administrative and medical staff Managers, department heads, and critical committees as appropriate to finalize and advance the project goals.
- Assesses institutional/departmental readiness and identifies strategies to achieve goals as directed by the management.
- Leads or co-facilitates teams by coaching and advising team members to fulfill their role in a project team.
- Works to ensure that quality improvement and innovation work remains focused on one or more of the following goals: patient-centeredness, staff vitality, process efficiency, and safe and reliable patient care.
- Assures application of a tracking method to monitor progress towards goals by collecting accurate, timely data to display the quality, cost, and service outcomes.
- Effectively communicates improvements that are made to work teams, staff, managers, and administrators throughout the organization.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of project management/relationship management/quality assurance/process excellence/strategy & claims transformation experience required.
Additional skills required:
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7