- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- litMonitor inventory of office supplies and request the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for bathrooms, dining rooms, office furnishings, administrative inventories
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning & monitoring results.
- Improves provided service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users and suggest new service providers.
- Manage the provision of administrative, facility, maintenance services and clerical service and logistics.
- Manage the safety and hygiene unit ensuring effective implementation of all policies and procedures.
- Plan for the department purchasing and procurement for office equipment, supplies and furnishings, considering budgets and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Identifies the opportunities for outsourcing administrative operations where third-party providers are more cost effective and manages such outsourcing relationships.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, and cleaning, catering, technology and so on.
- Ensure effective implementation of all contracts that is related to providing services and manage all contractors and vendors relationships.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center