- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Supporting sales representatives and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, Contribute to achieving sales targets, and play an important part in maintaining good customer relationships
Job Description :
- Help sales representatives improve their productivity and spend more time selling, sales coordinators provide a variety of support services. They contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery dates. They ensure that representatives have sufficient quantities of sales support material, such as product brochures or case studies.
- Act as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders.
- Handle orders by telephone, email or mail and check that they include correct prices, discounts and product numbers, contacting customers to resolve any queries.
- Input orders to the company’s computer system and ensure that orders are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements.
- Inform customers of any delays and arrange alternative delivery date
- Contact the technical department, for example, to deal with any product or technical queries.
- When they have processed orders, they contact colleagues in manufacturing and logistics to agree on delivery dates.
- Ensure that sales and marketing activities are integrated, they work closely with marketing.
- Arrange for the production of presentations and supporting material, such as technical papers or customer references, to help sales representatives win business
- Maintain sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team.
- Prepare reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers.
- Provide information to the finance department on incoming and completed orders as a basis for forecasting cash flow
About this Company
Owing to a successful growth rate year after year and aligning with the expansion strategy of the company, by operating in 5 diversified energy segments:
See all Careers and Jobs at Elsewedy Electric
1. Cables & Accessories.
2. Energy Management (Meters).
4. Renewable Energy...