- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, sales commission , transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Increase wholesales in assigned territory i.e. Cairo and other governorates.
- Maintain organized up to date records of customer and sales activity.
- Making personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Target every customer within his assigned territory, visit each established customer and competitor’s customers periodically, Identify potential growth areas and open new accounts, Increase Beroia’s market share.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Coordinated with marketing coordinator to increase sales.
- Fulfills customer needs for catalogs and product pricing, etc.
- Coordinate and cooperate with marketing specialist to market new and innovative products like porcelain, stainless steel sinks and decoration.
- Increase new contractors’ sales i.e wholesales goods prepared for specific deals , and prepare proposals.
- Keep abreast of competition – particularly porcelain , stainless steel sinks and decorations.
- Actively participate in internal sale meetings.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Beroia is owned and created by Hammada Group, a leading Aleppo-based construction industry supplier, global brand exclusive agent, and home solutions provider with 30 years of experience in the field. Backed by the Hammada Group trademark of trust, Beroia has been rapidly...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beroia For Trading