- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Administrative & HR Tasks:
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for all company’s incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Telephone operator who receive all phone calls and transfer it.
- Acts as company good representative in dealing with and meeting customers and visitors.
- Supervise office boys as for keeping a clean and organized workplace, especially the reception area.
- Keeping managers’ agenda and remind them of their appointments as per their instructions.
- Document controller, who tracks, organizes and saves all company in & out documents.
- Supervise and manage administrative expenses like printings, stationary, detergent and catering stuff and electrical tools etc .
- Following up employees with their alignment to company’s internal policy as posted in company posting board.
- Reviewing and receiving employees’ attendance sheets and time & allowance sheets to be submitted to HR.
- finalizing governmental social insurance issues and medical insurance for employees, in addition to car insurance, site and warehouse insurance and any relevant insurance matters with private insurance companies.
- Keeping and updating all employees’ leave balance record.
- Receiving and keeping hiring docs for new hires and current employees.
- Issuing all administrative requests like delegations, bank transfers, letters and emails etc.
- Performs other duties as instructed by direct manager or required to successfully complete the job .
Export shipment tasks:
- Following up Export shipments with logistics department and loading from factories.
- Creating and updating shipment spread shits.
- Following up factories required documents like (packing list, certificate of origin, commercial invoice etc).
Import shipment and Purchasing tasks:
- Receiving POs (orders from customers) , Issuing a pro-forma invoice and follow up on deposits.
- submitting POs to purchasing department.
- Link between customers and purchasing department as for shipment documents and delivery dates up to arrival port POD.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job .
Tasks related to Chairman of Board
- correspondences, price quotations, agenda and appointments
- surfing the internet for importers.
- follow-up on his shipments.
About this Company
Beroia is owned and created by Hammada Group, a leading Aleppo-based construction industry supplier, global brand exclusive agent, and home solutions provider with 30 years of experience in the field. Backed by the Hammada Group trademark of trust, Beroia has been rapidly...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beroia For Trading