- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages and drives the coordination of the Tender.
- Involved in tender contract negotiation process.
- Oversees contracts & subcontract preparation for subs/suppliers.
- Manage all Tender proposals.
- Preparation of tender pre-qualification documents by understanding the company work performed experience.
- Complete understanding of Tenders with respect to scope of work, pricing schedule and nonmaterial requirement.
- Knowledge of filling the tenders and preparing the requests for bid bonds, keeping full record of govt. commercial certificates and preparing the pricing schedules by doing internal calculation sheets.
- Organize / take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Ensure the Indirect Cost Estimate is correctly prepared and costed.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Furniture
About this Company
Living In Interiors was established in 1992 by Ashraf & Alia El Tanani in Cairo Egypt and opened a branch in Doha Qatar in 2003.
See all Careers and Jobs at LIVING IN INTERIORS - EGYPT
Our team of designers and engineers is dedicated to supply our clients with the best quality possible. The design team in based on...