- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Health Insurance ,Yearly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
This is a Software Engineering vacancy. You will mainly work on configuring, customizing, and developing enhancements for Enterprise Solutions from IBM Software Solutions Portfolio.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of a leading Global IT organization with real opportunity for career growth.
- This is a challenging role that will further your IBM Software Implementation skills, your strong team working ethics and your dedication to every client success.
- A number of new and exciting projects, opportunities to work on large composite systems and be part of an elite team who is at the cutting edge of implementing IBM solutions, working with prestige clients to deliver value from their Automation and Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
- Working alongside our talented and widely experienced consultants, you’ll have the opportunity to determine innovative solutions which overcome complex business challenges.
- On a daily basis, you’ll transform asset management performance and deliver real business improvements for our clients. Whether it is strategy and planning or procurement and maintenance, your advice will help our clients to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Ideally you will engage in all key phases of full projects life-cycle from presales activities, implementation and training our customers.
- You are expected to be able to hit the ground running as a confident and professional communicator who prides themselves on delivery excellence.
- As well as a motivated and enthusiastic approach, you’ll need plenty of ambition and a talent for team work.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Candidates must exhibit the following key skills:
- A strong academic record.
- A strong IT background.
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively at all levels of business.
- Ability to building excellent client relationships and outstanding communication and presentation skills, ideally client facing.
- Strong skills in analysis, design and problem solving.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Understanding of package implementation methodologies.
- Consistently working as part of a project team focused on client success.
- Willingness to travel according to project location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or relevant degree.
- English: Fluent, both spoken and written (Highly Required).
- Exemption / Completion of military services (for Egyptians).
- Experience Level: Fresh Graduates or those with 1-2 years of experience.
- Information Systems and Software Engineer Majors.
- Background in writing SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Domains or Development Tools.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Database Concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Networks.
About this Company
MegaSoft is a regional IT Business Service Management Consulting and Training Firm. We are the trusted advisor to world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We help leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at MegaSoft