- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable, Attractive Package Salary , Profit Share and private medical & life insurance
- Males Only
About the Job
- Execution of all ISO policies and procedures and ensure compliance and proper implementation in the department.
- Implement Quality standard in cooperation Factory teams.
- Monitoring the incoming materials warehouse and review warehouse receivables and conduct quality checks as per the set quality standards and specifications.
- Regular check during Production process steps ( on production line ) , analysis results during the production process to provide optimum quality level of finished products.
- Monitoring the QC inspectors on production lines and solve any incoming problems could arise under the supervision of the QC manager.
- Tracking and following up on ISO certifications systems including ISO documentations and methodologies and following the ISO consultant plan.
- Completing the standards samples, the incomplete specifications and work instructions in coordination with the QA and technical departments.
- Receiving customers’ complaints from the customer service departments and analyzing potential problems.
- Reviewing night shift QC inspections and investigating any problem occurred during night production.
- Receiving returnable products and endorse any required documents for testing and classifying them according to the defects.
- Contributing in the supplier evaluation process and communicating with suppliers in case on supplies defects or problems.
- Conduct materials testing and examinations in coordination with the QA and technical department.
- Monitoring warehouses and reviewing the 5S approach and the GMP.
- Share in losses and waste reduction action plan
- Implement SOP that ensure product trace ability through the customer/consumer
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Conducting regular meeting with supervisors and team leaders ensuring the processes flow.
- Produce written reports and make presentations
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Misr Food Additives since established was reinforced by a group of highly competent, well experienced food technologists in order to offer our clients with required technical assistance and services. Moreover, MIFAD has the advantage of being in an ongoing and direct contact...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Food Additives