- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
. (Eden cosmetology) team’s General scope of work: is to achieve the company Vision, Mission, and objectives as well as generate more customers, retain and satisfy existences customers.
Specific scope of work of the (Eden Cosmetology Therapist) includes: Perform body contouring services, and some face and skin-care treatment services. Maintain the standard of the daily operation as planned and promote the overall cosmetology medicine services and facilities. And to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction to ensure customers retention and referral.
- Report to cosmetology manger verbal and/or written all cosmetology center accidents.
- Communicate with center-level employees through staff meetings. (all manager and employees weekly )
- Adhering to uniform policy including name tags at all times when on duty.
- Follow opening and closing procedure.
- Use, try and examine machines and facilities (if applicable indication) as a user to expect how the procedure feels for the patients and the post session sequel.
- Help to promote special events for the cosmetology medicine on a monthly basis, using corporate marketing as needed.
- Promote the cosmetology medicine in the social media and make sure every zone know about it.
- Achieve the planed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual target.
- Maintain the company protocol for sales tours and price presentation.
- Help generate sales leads through cosmetology (walk-ins).
- Call, SMS, Email or meet and greet every new clients/patient to the center introducing your self-offering help.
- Assess cosmetology clients / patients and check their medical conditions.
- Treat Diagnose or treat disorders of the body composition (body contouring).