- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Care Coverage - Social insurance - flexible working hours - 2 days off - Vacation Balance
About the Job
- Receive Help Desk tickets and collect basic information about it.
- Identify Request type (Request for service - Incident).
- Resolve request and redirect unresolved requests to the appropriate Subject Matter Expert/Service Owner
- Follow-up service requests/incidents until its resolution.
- Confirm request status and resolution with reporter and determine satisfaction.
- Close completed tickets. Close incidents with reporter agreement.
- Provide solutions pro-actively whenever possible.
- Prepare all the Help Desk reports required by the management.
- Keep Anti virus and security application and setting up to date.
- Ensure that the Backup system works fine on all users laptops and report to the service owner to take the action in case of any issues appeared.
- Make sure that the Windows makes the latest updates.
- Physical cleaning for company IT assets.
- Baseline checks for laptops every day.
- Keep the Information Technology database updated.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Translation and Localization
About this Company
The Translation Gate was established in 2004 as a direct response to the increasing need for communication between the Middle East and the global marketplace. Due to our excellent early results, we were able to build strong relationships with clients throughout the region, as...
See all Careers and Jobs at The Translation Gate