- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Fit dental appliances in patients' mouths in order to alter the position and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth.
- Prepare diagnostic and treatment records
- Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.
- Study diagnostic records such as medical/dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient's face and teeth, and X-rays in order to develop patient treatment plans.
- Instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- Adjust dental appliances periodically in order to produce and maintain normal function
- Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical services
- Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Personal Care and Services