- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Chief Accountant Job Description
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements. Financial accounting standards
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Review & approve receivable vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
About this Company
Travellerz is an online sales & marketing platform for over 250 airlines, half a million resort & Hotel, land & sea transportation
See all Careers and Jobs at Travellerz International L.L.C
around the world.
Travellerz managed to negotiate with the service providers price & services conditions better than you can...