- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- In-depth diagnosis to solve customer complains.
- Determine cause and Isolate problem.
- Determine the defective Spare Part (if required).
- Receive tickets (onsite and carry in cases) from the DBD Engineer.
- Create CRM’s Forms and follow the workflow cycle.
- Update CRM case.
- Keeps customer updated on their cases.
- Places hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Diagnose Printers, MFP, and Plotters Hardware faults.
- Ability to travel and support Interact’s customers in all Egypt governorates.
- Support Interact Technology Solutions customers either onsite, over the phone, remotely or as outsourcing staff.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established back in 1996,INTERACT computer stores happens to be a pioneer in system integration and data communication applications and one of the strong Egyptian companies entering the IT business. INTERACT are innovators, designers and developers of cutting edge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Interact Technology Solutions