- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming Incidents and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability
- Respond to Incidents either by email or over the phone.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Escalate Incidents to the 2nd level of support should the need arise.
- Participate in the implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Response to Customer inquiries concerning systems operation and applications diagnoses the faced problems.
- Walk internal and external customers through the agreed problem-solving process & predefined SLA and OLA
- Gain feedback from customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Align a preventive maintenance process to avoid the repetition of the incidents.
- Ability to align Department policies and processes.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Plastics Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Misr Elhegaz Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elhegaz Group
198 El Hegaz St, Heliopolis
- 21808000 -
Misr Elhegaz is a group of companies consider the oldest and largest leading plastics manufacturer in middle east and Africa.
The group established in 1982 to meet...