- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives, Grants, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conduct research to obtain information about new construction projects and prepare feasibility studies to support in the projects sales plan.
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with contractors and project owners to facilitate and support the achievement of sales objectives and ensure that EGIC is a preferred supplier.
- Continuously meet with projects’ consultants to create awareness about EGIC products and services to establish a large customer base.
- Negotiate agreements with construction companies for large-scale use of EGIC products in line with pricing and relevant policies.
- Monitor and report competitors' actions in area of responsibility.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC